“To enter The Leeds Library is to reconnect to my home city, and to revel in the experience of being surrounded by the world of books.” Caryl Phillips, author and patron of The Leeds Library.
Become a Leeds Library Member and enjoy one of Leeds’ cultural gems throughout the year. Benefits include:
- Access to around 140,000 titles including books, magazines, audio books and DVDs
- All daily newspapers and over 60 magazines
- Member driven collections, acquired through our expert selections and your requests
- Generous borrowing limits
- No fines
- A reservation service
- A great personal service from friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the Library
- A perfect location to study, write or research
- Access to an architecturally beautiful Georgian building, rich in history
- A wide events programme with entry at reduced rates and access to members only events, including our Film Club.
- Regular email updates and a newsletter
- A dedicated Membership Administrator, Jen Fox
- Coffee corner to enjoy refreshments
- A quiet haven from the bustling city
If you are interested in joining you need to complete an application form and payment and provide two forms of identification – something with your current address on such as a recent utility bill and something with your signature on such as a bank card.
You can join online or call in to the Library in person. We look forward to welcoming you.