If you fancy joining our friendly team please apply for the vacancy below:
Membership Administrator – £18870 pro rata
The Leeds Library is the oldest surviving independent subscription library of its type in the British Isles, founded in 1768. The Library operates as a charity and currently has over 900 subscribing members. The Membership Administrator will be involved in managing the growing membership. The role involves supporting the existing staff team, in particular, the Finance Officer, with a range of routine accounting and administrative tasks. The responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a database of paying Library members.
- Signing up new members.
- Work with counter team on member services.
- Processing direct debits receipts for member subscriptions.
- Organising receipt of member subscriptions not collected by direct debit.
- Extending the direct debit system to monthly payment of subscriptions.
- Assist in the preparation of forecasts, financial and statistical information as required.
- Assist the Finance Officer with accounts work.
- Cover for Accounts and Admin regular duties during holidays and sickness.
For further information or for an application pack please contact Sarah West either on 0113 2453071 or email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 29th June 2018.